Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Independence day

I use my art, my photography as a political weapon, of mass education, I use it to expose hypocrisy in a government gone astray of its original intent. I will not sit idle and toe the status quo. Historically the artist has had the role of the socio-economic barometer of the times in which they live, and I will wear that mantle willingly, I will speak as eloquently and truthfully as I can, about a government conquored from within by lawyers and businessmen,  bankers and bondsmen, multinational conglomerates and political whores in drag as statesmen. Sound the alarm, they must be held accountable for their actions, freedom and democracy have been defiled in the name of commerce.
I am a photographer and an artist, I report back to you what I see, I refine this image and hold it up for you to take in, contemplate, and respond to, I am doing my job, now will you do yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment